PERFECT SCORE - 100%
Who knew this was where we would be only 5 weeks into the school year. I can tell you this would NEVER have been possible without Vision Therapy.
During the summer I bought the workbook BUILDING SPELLING SKILLS for Alli. I wanted to help her catch up on her word recognition and her ability to spell while allowing her to be SUCCESSFUL so she did not become frustrated. The 1st grade workbook was a great fit for that. Considering that last year she was 2 or 3 grade levels behind, I am pretty excited to be nearly done with this Grade 1 book.
In 3 weeks we will start the Grade 2 workbook which is her actual grade level. I cannot emphasize enough that these changes are 100% due to the fact that Alli's EYES ARE FIXED!!!!
It has been so wonderful to see her transition from a non-reader to this kid who says,
"THAT WAS MY SPELLING TEST? THAT WAS EASY!"
No comments:
Post a Comment